Breast Cancer is a disease in which cancer cells form in the tissues of the breast and is one of the most common forms of cancer among women in the United States. In the Unites States, there are more than 200,000 cases of breast cancer per year.
According to Breast Cancer Now, some of the most common signs and symptoms of breast cancer are included below, and if your experiencing any of these symptoms, please contact your personal provider immediately.
- A lump or swelling in the breast, upper chest or armpit
- A change to the skin, such as puckering or dimpling
- A change in the color of the breast – the breast may look red or inflamed
- A nipple change, for example it has become pulled in (inverted)
- Rash or crusting around the nipple
- Unusual liquid (discharge) from either nipple
- Changes in size or shape of the breast
- Pain in the breast or armpit – although this alone is not usually a sign of breast cancer, look out for persistent pain that’s there all the time
Please click on our Request a Quote Button, speak with us directly at 908.468.7522 or email us at GIBSONC1215@GMAIL.COM for more information regarding Breast Cancer or to obtain a comprehensive free medical proposal.